- Cant Find Software After Download From Installer On Mac Os
- Cant Find Software After Download From Installer On Mac Windows 10
This page provides instructions on how to install IBM SPSS Statistics on a computer running Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), or Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra).
After downloading Flash Player, close all browsers. Locate the Flash Player install file. Unless you have specified otherwise, the file is saved in your Downloads folder. Double-click the installer file to begin the Flash Player installation. Choose Window Downloads or press Option+Command+L. Free downloads & security. Can't find Office 2016 for Mac after Installation. Confirm if you only install Office 2008 on Mac.
- I needed to use some software from the Internet, so I got some installers for them. All of them are.dmg and have.pkg installers. I went through the installers and installed them, but after installing them I can't find them anywhere.
- Re-Download the Installer. If the step above did not work, you might have to delete the macOS Catalina installer on your Applications folder. Find the Install macOS file in the Applications folder and move it to the Trash. Empty the Trash and reboot. Once your Mac restarts, try downloading the installer and then run the install process again.
- Install the IBM SPSS Statistics file you downloaded from software.usc.edu/spss.
- Double-click the SPSS Statistics Installer icon on your desktop.
- You may need to authorize the installer. Enter your computer’s login name and password and then click Install Helper to authorize the installer.
- On the IBM SPSS Statistics screen, click OK.
- On the IBM SPSS Statistics – Introduction screen, click Next.
- On the IBM SPSS Statistics – Software License Agreement screen, select I accept the terms in the license agreement and click Next.
- On the IBM SPSS Statistics – Install Python Essentials screen, under Install IBM SPSS Statistics – Essentials for Python, select Yes. Click Next to continue to the next screen.
- The following license agreement screen will appear. Select I accept these terms of the License Agreement and click Next to continue with the installation.
- The IBM SPSS Statistics – License Agreement for Essentials for Python screen will appear , select I accept the terms in the license agreement and click Next to continue the installation.
- On the IBM SPSS Statistics – Choose Install Folder screen, choose the location where you would like to install SPSS. Click Next.
- On the IBM SPSS Statistics – Pre-Installation Summary screen, click Install.
- SPSS will now install. This process takes approximately 2-5 minutes.
- The IBM SPSS Statistics – Install Complete screen will appear, click Done to finish the installation process and launch IBM SPSS Statistics.
- When you launch IBM SPSS Statistics for the first time, you will see the following screen. Click License Product to enter the license key you received from ITS and authorize your copy of IBM SPSS Statistics. NOTE: You must be connected to the Internet to successfully complete the authorization process.
- The License Status screen will appear. Click Next.
- On the Product Authorization screen, choose Authorized user license (I purchased a single copy of the product). and then click Next.
- On the Enter Codes screen, enter your authorization code. When purchased your software from ITS, you should have received an email with this authorization code.
- Once the authorization process is complete on the Internet Authorization Status screen, click Next.
- On the Licensing Completed screen, click Finish to complete the installation.
Cant Find Software After Download From Installer On Mac Os
Cant Find Software After Download From Installer On Mac Windows 10
NOTE: ITS suggests you open IBM SPSS Statistics once the installation and authorization has finished to ensure that the software has installed correctly.