2020-10-30 17:19:09 • Filed to: PDFelement for Mac How-Tos • Proven solutions
- Exporting Word To Pdf Software For Mac Free Download 64-bit
- Exporting Word To Pdf Software For Mac Free Download Windows 10
- Exporting Word To Pdf Software For Mac Free Download Windows 7
As the inventor of the PDF file format, Adobe makes sure our Acrobat PDF to Word conversion tool preserves your document formatting. When you use our online PDF converter, your fonts, images, and alignments will look as expected on Mac and Windows. The converted file is an editable Word document that you can start using right away in Microsoft. How to Export PDF to Word on Mac with Automator. There is also another free method available for Mac users to convert PDF to a word. This is the built-in Mac app Automator. It can help you convert a PDF file to a plain or rich text format. Search for 'Automator' in your Application and open it. Get the best PDF software for your Windows, Mac, iOS, or Android device within seconds. 21 tools to convert, compress, edit, and modify PDFs for free. Smallpdf, the first and only PDF software you’ll love.
It's often essential to be able to convert PDF to Word on Mac device, especially if you need to edit your PDF. Even though PDF documents are often the default format for sharing files online unless you have the right know-how or the right software, editing a PDF document can be a challenge. The best course of action is usually to change PDF to Word on Mac. This article offers you a complete guide on how to export PDF to Word on Mac (including macOS 10.15 Catalina) with PDFelement.
FreeViewer PST to PDF Converter is a smart utility which is capable to export Outlook PST files to the PDF format. The software permits the user to print and convert PST emails to the PDF along with attachments. One can easily implement the PST file to PDF export process via the tool without Microsoft Outlook on Windows and Mac operating systems. PDF-to-Word-Pro is a simple software that can be used to convert PDF to Word on MAC. It supports the OCR feature, but in the free version, it supports single page PDF formats, and in order to convert multiple pages, you have to make in app purchases.
Steps to Convert PDF to Word on Mac
Step 1: Open PDF
Drag and drop your PDF file into PDFelement's main window to open the file. Or click on the 'Open File...' button to select and open the PDF.
Step 2: Convert PDF to Word on Mac
Once the file has been opened in PDFelement, click on the 'File' button to enable the 'Export To' function. You can then click the 'To Word' button to choose Microsoft Word as the output format. You can rename the file and select the output folder in the pop-up window. Once you are happy with all the changes, click 'Save' and your document will be converted within a few seconds.
Step 3: Convert Scanned PDF to Word on Mac (Optional)
To convert a scanned PDF file, you need to click the 'Perform OCR' button first. After recognized the scanned PDF, click on 'File' > 'Export To' and select 'To Word' in the menu bar. Then click 'Save' to start the conversion.
Video on How to Convert PDF to Word on Mac
Convert PDF to Word on Mac for Free with Google Docs
Another option is the widely used program, Google Docs. It can also help you export PDF to Word on Mac. Here are the steps to follow:
- 1. Login to your Google account on the Google Docs website.
- 2. Upload the PDF document that you want to convert to Word.
- 3. Navigate to the 'File' tab. Select ' Download as' > 'Microsoft Word(.docx)' to export your PDF to a Word document.
How to Export PDF to Word on Mac with Automator
There is also another free method available for Mac users to convert PDF to a word. This is the built-in Mac app Automator. It can help you convert a PDF file to a plain or rich text format.
- 1. Search for 'Automator' in your Application and open it.
- 2. Search for 'Extract PDF Text,' then select 'Rich Text' (RTF) or 'Plain Text' (TXT) on the right side to save your PDF. You can also set other options as needed.
- 3. Click the 'Run' button, and choose a PDF file to convert to a text document directly.
Preview Can't Convert a PDF to Word on Mac
If you are more interested in using a free PDF editor, you can try using Preview. However, despite the fact that it is an inbuilt Mac PDF editor, it tends to fall short when it comes to functionality and features. Below are a few of its best features. It allows users to edit, annotate, add images, and highlight sections of the text in a PDF file, but is a bit limited in terms of functionality. It enables users to combine files, and it is free to use. However, it can't convert PDF to Word in macOS, and it only supports converting PDF into JPEG, PNG, and TIFF.
- It's a built-in app on Mac devices.
- It enables users to combine files.
- It's free to use.
- It provides basic editing features.
- The program lacks certain functions.
- The program lacks an OCR feature.
- The document conversion feature is difficult to use.
PDF Expert is unable to Convert PDF to Word on Mac
PDF Expert is unable to Convert PDF to Word on Mac. However, it is still a useful PDF app for Mac. Even though it lacks features compared to PDFelement, it is simple and cost-efficient. It operates at high speed and includes fairly annotation features, document signing tools, an impressive sharing feature, and form-filling capabilities. It is also compatible with most Apple devices (Macs, iPads, and iPhones). However, it does not support converting a PDF document to Word format on Mac. Learn more details about PDF Expert.
- It can be used on a number of Apple devices.
- It has split-screen capabilities.
- It also offers easy file transfer options.
- It is limited in features and functionalities compared to PDFelement.
- It has limited OCR capabilities.
- It has limited image editing tools.
- It is not user-friendly for document conversion.
Why Choose the Best PDF to Word Converter on Mac
PDFelement is regarded as the best and most recommended option for PDF to Word conversion on Mac. That's because this application has been intricately crafted to help you solve all of your PDF file editings needs with ease, convenience, and flexibility. Benefits of PDFelement include:
- Superior OCR capabilities that simplify the process of transferring any images or scanned PDF files into easily editable and searchable text formats.
- Numerous word document editing features like spell check, line mode, and paragraph mode.
- It allows creating and converting PDF files into any other document format like Word.
- It increased data security features in the form of permissions, passwords, digital signatures, text redaction, and so on.
- It makes it easy to leave comments, notes, and highlight text on PDF files.
- It has a charming and user-friendly interface.
- It supports Mac OS X 10.12 ,10.13, 10.14 and 10.15 Catalina.
Free Download or Buy PDFelement right now!
Free Download or Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
Exporting Word To Pdf Software For Mac Free Download 64-bit
Buy PDFelement right now!
Dec 19,2019 • Filed to: PDF Creator
Converting Word to PDF format can help you share your files between different operating systems or computers without hassle. Whether you are sending important memos, invoicing clients, maintaining customer records in a consistent format, and so on, PDF is the most popular and secure file format. When you convert your Word documents to PDF format, they will be automatically optimized and more compact in size. A reliable Word to PDF converter is a very handy tool. In the article below, we've listed the top 10 free Word to PDF converter tools for both Mac and Windows, including PDFelement Pro.
Top 5 Free Word to PDF Converter Tools for Windows
#1: PDFelement Pro for Windows
PDFelement Pro is the best Word to PDF converter, which gives you full control over your PDF files. This Word to PDF converter allows you to create high-quality PDFs while retaining the original formatting. Plus, you can use its powerful PDF editing tools to edit PDF text, images, and other elements easily. It lets you do more with your PDF files and simplifies your work.
Why choose this Word to PDF Converter:
- You can create PDFs from Word, Excel, PPT, Webpage, EPUB and other formats.
- It helps you to edit, delete, insert, add text, images, and pages in PDF.
- You can also add watermarks, signatures, and passwords, or extract data, change backgrounds and so on.
- It allows you to convert PDF to Word, Excel, PPT and other formats.
#2: 7-PDF Maker
7-PDF Maker is a standalone Word to PDF converter that does not require installation of a PDF printer. All you need to do is run it and then choose the Word file that you would like to convert, adjust settings, and that’s it. It will generate your PDF file immediately.
- The interface is not user-friendly.
- You will experience occasional page number issues when using it.
PrimoPDF Word to PDF converter works smoothly with the Windows. It is very easy and quick to use. It has a drag and drops feature that allows you to create standardized PDF files from your Word files with ease.
Exporting Word To Pdf Software For Mac Free Download Windows 10
- Some graphics will not be reformatted during the conversion process.
- It includes distracting advertisements for other software programs.
#4: BullZip PDF Printer
BullZip PDF Printer functions in the capacity of a printer for Windows. You can use it to make PDF documents from any Microsoft Windows application. It supports a wide range of formats for PDF conversion, including JPG, TIFF, BMP, PNG, and PCX.
- Functional glitches can occur occasionally when you are using it.
- Certain add-ons that are seen as malware are installed automatically to your browser when using the program.
You will be able to create PDF files from Word effectively using doPDF. It creates PDF files based on the printing option of the application that is being used. You can use it to convert a wide range of files to PDF, including DOC, PPT, TXT, PUB, HTML, and so on.
- It may automatically install additional software on your system.
- The conversion options are not found on the main interface of the program.
Top 5 Free Word to PDF Converter Tools for Mac
#1: iSkysoft PDF Creator for Mac
iSkysoft PDF Creator for Mac allows you to create PDFs effectively. This Word to PDF converter for Mac is very easy to use and allows you to create PDF not only from Word, but also from PowerPoint and Excel files in high quality. The created PDF will preserve the layout as well as formatting of the original source file. Once you install this application on your computer, you won’t need to install Microsoft Office on your Mac in order to create PDFs. The program also allows you to keep your files private and transfer them with ease. You can use it to create high-resolution PDF files that are up to ISO PDF standards so that they appear more professional and are easier to share.
- No cons have yet been observed with this program.
#2: Adobe Acrobat Pro DC
Adobe Acrobat Pro DC is one of the oldest Word to PDF converter applications on the market for creating, editing, and converting PDF files from Word. It can be used offline on your computer's desktop or online using their web services to convert your files without any restrictions. The formatting of your files will be preserved after conversion.
- It does not export to eBook formats.
- It comes with a detached plug-in facility that you are required to install separately.
#3: iPubsoft Word to PDF Converter for Mac
iPubsoft Word to PDF Converter for Mac the best free Word to PDF converter application, which will help you achieve Word to PDF conversion on your Mac without the need for installing Office tools. The original layout, text, format, and images of the document you are converting will be retained. It is a very easy to use program that does not have any technical requirements. It has a user-friendly interface that allows you to convert files in just a few clicks.
- It is a bit slow to open.
- It cannot encrypt PDF files.
#4: Nitro for Mac
Nitro for Mac allows you to work with digital PDF files effortlessly. You will be able to create industry-standard PDF files from your Word documents using this tool. It also provides seamless sharing of files. You can open and create PDFs on virtually any device.
- The cost of the full version is a bit pricey for many users.
- The download link of the converted file is not provided. You have to provide your email address to receive it, which puts your privacy at risk.
#5: Amacsoft Word to PDF for Mac
With this Amacsoft Word to PDF for Mac Word to PDF converter, you will be able to create PDFs from Word files quickly and easily. It supports batch conversion that allows you to convert many MS Word documents to PDF format simultaneously. There is no limit to the number of tiles that you can convert at a any given time.
Exporting Word To Pdf Software For Mac Free Download Windows 7
- It has a multi-windowed interface that can be difficult to navigate.
- It does not enable you to edit PDF files directly.