Does anyone have a link to the ActionDirector Gear 360 PC software? I want to add a sticky for overseas buyers of the camera so they can get the region locked apk for the app and also direct them to the right place to download the pc software. 1 Download and install the Gear 360 action director from the Samsung Website To download the Windows or Mac application, visit the Gear 360 downloads section 2 Once installed, open the Gear 360 Action Director software on your PC. Click on Check the serial number for your Gear 360 and follow the prompts.
Gear 360 ActionDirector is top of the line 360° video editing software designed specifically for and included with your Samsung Gear 360 camera.
- Have you used the Action Director that came with the camcorder. There should be a link to download it. I have the early Gear 360. My friend has a new one and she was able to do the stitching with the new download. I can't try because of my older camcorder. Try copying the files from the menory card to your computer and then stitching from there.
- Hello Everyone, In this video I am going to show you how to install Gear 360 video Editing Software for editing the gear 360 videos. Software Download Link.
Gear 360 ActionDirector assists Gear 360 users by importing and automatically stitching videos and photos shot from your Gear 360, and provides several essential editing functions such as trimming, adding titles and creating transitions in your videos – and the best part is, ActionDirector excels at 360° video editing!
In this tutorial, we will give you a brief introduction to Gear 360 ActionDirector.
Upon launching ActionDirector, you will see the following start-up menu, and from here you can choose to edit:
- 360° VR video: import 360° videos, add 360° effects, and then share directly to social platforms that support 360° video, such as Youtube or Facebook
- HD video: import 2D videos captured from your smartphone, digital camera or action camera, and you can use ActionDirector to edit these as well
Click on the “360 VR Video” icon to enter into Gear 360 ActionDirector’s editing interface, and from here you will see the following:
- Media Room: here you can import your 360° videos and photos taken from your Gear 360
- Titles/Transitions: you can switch rooms here if you would like to add titles or transitions (between clips) into your video
- Preview Window: you can preview your content as you edit, from the Media Room or the Story Board here
- Story Board: here is where your story comes alive, you can drop your footage, titles and transitions and edit for the perfect sequence
- Music: need a little ambiance? No problem, you can add background music by clicking this button here
- Produce: when your work has been completed, you can produce your video here!
Next, you can move onto the following tutorials for more in depth explanations of each feature for Gear 360 ActionDirector, that we just went over:
Edit Full HD video action footage on your mobile device just like you edit videos on a desktop. Adding awesome action effects to your clips is the best way to highlight the key moments, and with ActionDirector it is super simple. Turn a scene into a smooth slow-mo or speed it up to increase the excitement with the speed slider. You can also add slick repeat and rewind video effects to parts of your clip to create the ultimate action video.
With ActionDirector you can:
★ Capture video – Record video with ActionDirector and begin editing right away.
★ Edit & adjust – Trim video and effortlessly apply brightness, contrast and saturation adjustments.
★ Highlight the action – Slow down or speed up video segments with precision, as well as highlight sections of video to replay or rewind.
★ Add titles and text – Bookend video with intro and outro clips, or overlay text onto video footage.
★ Mix in music – Add and mix background music into a video’s audio soundtrack.
★ Produce and share – Upload and share Full HD video via social networks or messaging apps.
If you want more then be sure to check out ActionDirector for desktop. Featuring a range of preset themes, lens and color corrections, video stabilizer, and even more action effects including stop motion, it is the only software you’ll need to create an effect-rich viral action video.
Android 4.3 (Jellybean) and above including 6.0 (Marshmallow)
Works best with:
Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 or higher
Samsung Exynos 7420 or higher
Nvidia Tegra K1 or higher
MediaTek P10 or higher
Video：H.263 (.3GP, .MP4, .MKV), H.264 AVC (.3GP, .MP4, .MKV), MPEG-4 SP (.3GP, MP4, MKV), VP8 (.MKV)
Music：WAV, MP3, MP4, M4A, AAC
CyberLink would love to hear your suggestions & feedback! Please mail to [email protected]
Like us: https://www.facebook.com/cyberlink
Why Install ActionDirector Video Editor For PC
There are several reasons you would want to play the ActionDirector Video Editor For PC. In case you already know the reason you may skip reading this and head straight towards the method to install ActionDirector Video Editor for PC.
- Installing ActionDirector Video Editor For PC can be helpful in case your Android device is running short of storage. Installing this app on a PC won’t put you under storage constraints as your emulator will give you enough storage to run this on your Windows Computer or a Mac OS X powered Macbook, iMac. Also, if your Android version doesn’t support the application, then the emulator installed on your Windows PC or Mac will sure let you install and enjoy ActionDirector Video Editor
- Another reason for you to install ActionDirector Video Editor For PC maybe enjoying the awesome graphics on a bigger screen. Running this app via BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2 or Andy OS Android emulator is going to let you enjoy the graphics on the huge screen of your Laptop or Desktop PC.
- Sometimes you just don’t want to to play a game or use an application on an Android or iOS device and you straight away want to run it on a computer, this may be another reason for you to checkout the desktop version of ActionDirector Video Editor.
I guess the reasons mentioned above are enough to head towards the desktop installation method of ActionDirector Video Editor.
Where can you install ActionDirector Video Editor For PC?
ActionDirector Video Editor For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done by means of an Android emulator. In order to install ActionDirector Video Editor For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player, BlueStacks 2 app player or Andy OS Android emulator. The methods listed below are set to help you get ActionDirector Video Editor For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Method#1: How to install and run ActionDirector Video Editor For PC via BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2
Gear 360 Action Director Download
- Download and install BlueStacks App Player or BlueStacks 2 App Player. It totally depends on yourliking. BlueStacks 2 isn’t available for Mac OS X so far, so you will want to install BlueStacks if you’re using a Mac PC or Laptop.
- Setup BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 using the guides linked in the above step.
- Once you’ve setup the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 App Player, you’re all set to install the ActionDirector Video Editor For PC.
- Open the BlueStacks App Player that you just installed.
- Click on the search button in BlueStacks, for BlueStacks 2, you will click on “Android” button and you will find the search button in the Android menu.
- Now type “ActionDirector Video Editor” in the search box and search it via Google Play Store.
- Once it shows the result, select your target application and install it.
- Once installed, it will appear under all apps.
- Access the newly installed app from the app drawer in BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2.
- Use your mouses’s right and left click or follow the on-screen instructions to play or use ActionDirector Video Editor.
- That’s all you got to do in order to be able to use ActionDirector Video Editor For PC.
Method#2: How to install and run ActionDirector Video Editor For PC using APK file via BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2.
- Download ActionDirector Video Editor APK.
- Download and install BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 app player.
Setup the BlueStacks app player completely using the guides linked in the Method 1.
- Double click the downloaded APK file.
- It will begin to install via BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2.
- Once the APK has been installed, access the newly installed app under “All Apps” in BlueStacks and under “Android > All Apps” in BlueStacks 2.
- Click the application and follow on-screen instructions to play it.
- That’s all. Best of Luck.
How to install and run ActionDirector Video Editor For PC via Andy OS Android emulator
Gear 360 Action Director Software For Mac Download Windows 10
In order to install ActionDirector Video Editor For PC via Andy OS Android emulator, you may want to use the guide: How To Run Apps For PC On Windows, Mac Using Andy OS.