Here's an overview of the computer specification requirements, versions, and languages available for Simul8. If you have any installation questions, reach out to our friendly support team.
System requirements for installing Simul8 for desktop
- Thank you for downloading Medical Office Simulation Software (MOSS) from our software portal. The download is provided as is, with no modifications or changes made on our side. The download was scanned for viruses by our system. We also recommend you to check the files before installation. The download version of Medical Office Simulation.
- Download AnyLogic PLE simulation software for free and join them! AnyLogic Personal Learning Edition is available at no cost for the purposes of education and self-education. Academics and industry specialists around the globe use this free simulation software to teach, learn, and explore the world of simulation.
These are the basic requirements for installing the desktop edition of Simul8 on a PC. If your device does not meet these requirements, you may not have the great experience intended.
Download HAMILTON-C6 simulation and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Simulated HAMILTON-C6 critical care ventilator from Hamilton Medical and physiological patient model featuring:. Fully simulated ventilator graphical user interface including all control and alarm settings and most ventilation modes. Real-time monitoring. Medical office simulation software, free download - Medical Emergencies in the Dental Office, Doctor's Office by American Medical Centers, HAMILTON-C6 simulation, and many more programs. The Workbook is designed to help you retain key chapter content while providing more hands-on practice working with Medical Office Simulation Software (MOSS) 2.0. EBook Requirements VitalSource Bookshelf Reader.
Simul8 2020 and all plug-in software are compatible with:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows 7 and Windows 7 64
- Windows XP and XP 64
Versions earlier than Simul8 2012 are not compatible with Windows 7 and versions earlier than 2018 are not compatible with Windows 10.
Simul8 2020 plus any plug-ins require the following minimum hardware:
- i3 processor single core (or non-Intel equivalent)
- 1GB of available RAM above the minimum required by your operating system
- 170MB of available hard-disk space
- More RAM and a multi-core processor will help Simul8 deliver results even faster
If you have Microsoft Office installed, SIMUL8 2020 can use files like Excel spreadsheets.
Simul8 Professional 2020 can also use Visio files. To use Visio *.VDX files Visio is not required. To use Visio *.VSD files Visio 5.0 or above must be installed.
Simul8 for networks
Simulation software, free download
Concurrent license requirements
For the end-user or client computer, Simul8’s system requirements are the same as above.
Simul8 for networks requires these file server facilities:
- File share on a network accessible drive
- Read access for client users to a specific folder installed into the file share
- Write access for client users to a specific subfolder of the read folder 200MB of available space on the file server before install starts (most of this is for the client install and can be deleted after the clients are set up)
- Very minimal bandwidth (only a few bytes when each Simul8 opens and closes)
The above do not require any specific server operating system. Any operating system that can serve files is sufficient. There is no minimum speed requirement.
Accessing Simul8 on the web
Simul8 for the web is included with all subscriptions. If you have an existing Simul8 license, you can access Simul8 for the web with an Annual Maintenance subscription.
Simul8 for the web is completely download and installation-free. You'll only need an HTML5 compatible web browser and internet connection to start building simulations with the full functionality and power of Simul8. You’ll also receive access to the latest Simul8 feature updates without installation.
Can I install Simul8 on a Mac?
Medical Office Simulation Software Mac Download Softonic
Mac users can use Simul8 for the web to build, run and share simulations in a browser with the same full feature set as our desktop application. You can also use virtualization software, like VMware Fusion or Parallels, to run Simul8 for destkop on Mac.